Terms of service
- This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“www.kivoteez.com”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and/or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on all users of this Website.
- We reserve the right to review and withdraw or change the services without notice. The website may be unavailable at any time for any reason and for that, We will not be responsible for any reason.
- Sometimes, we may restrict access to some parts of this entire Website due to the maintain our services.
- Accessing, using, or copying any portion of the Site or of the Content through the use of bots, spiders, Web crawlers, indexing agents, or other automated devices or mechanisms is strictly prohibited. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright notice or trademark legend, author attribution, or other notice placed on or contained within any of the Content.
USE OF CONTENT
- All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes, or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned or used under license, by the business and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
THIRD PARTY WBSITE AND CONTENT:
- Our website provides links for sharing our content on Facebook, Twitter, and other such third-party website.
- These are only for sharing and listing purposes and we take no responsibility for the third-party websites and their contents listed on our website www.kivoteez.com and disclaim all our liabilities arising out of any or all third-party websites. We disclaim all liabilities and take no responsibility for the content that may be posted on such third party websites by the users of such websites in their personal capacity on any of the above-mentioned links for sharing and/or listing purposes as well as any content or comments that may be posted by such user in their personal capacity on any official webpage of www.kivoteez.com on any our social networking platform.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and/or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.kivoteez.com or their breach of the terms .
- User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
- User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
- In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
EXACTNESS OF THE PRODUCT
- The images of the items on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours/colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours/colors accurately reflect the colour of the items. Your items may vary slightly from those images. All sizes and measurements of items are approximate. However, we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items are as accurate as possible.
- We ensure that all details of prices appearing on the website are accurate, however errors may occur in website. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Additionally, prices for items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched. The price of an item includes GST (or similar sales tax) at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as a seller. Please note that the prices listed on the website are only applicable for items purchased on the website and not through any other source.
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted. For any further payment related queries, please contact us.
- You will be given various options for delivery of items during the order process. The options available to you will depending on where you are ordering from. we are delivering products in particular area. An estimated delivery time is displayed on the order summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location. Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you by e-mail and SMS. However, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery.
- If you change your mind about any items purchased you can return them to us. For more information on Returns and Exchange, please refer to our Return Policy
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of this website, your breach of these Terms of Service, or infringement of any intellectual property right.
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gujarat.
TERMINATION AND VIOLATION
- You agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website and block your future access if we determine that you have violated these Terms of Service or any other policies. If you or the Company terminates your use of any service, you shall still be liable to pay for any service that you have already ordered till the time of such termination.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR IT’S REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO MISUSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE CUSTOMER AND THE CUSTOMER IS SOLELY LIABLE FOR SUCH ACTS AND THEY ARE ADVISED NOT TO SHARE THEIR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION LIKE KIVOTEEZ PASSWORD, OTP, CREDIT/DEBIT CARD EXPIRY AND CVV WITH ANYONE EVEN THOUGH THEY CLAIM TO BE A KIVOTEEZ .IN EMPLOYEE. NONE OF OUR EMPLOYEE WILL ASK FOR SUCH CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.